HEATER AND MANUAL AIR CONDITIONER –
against the service valve until a click is heard.
(2) When connecting, run your hand along the hose
while pressing to ensure that there are no bends
Start the engine.
Set the blower switch to HI (Fast) position
Set the A/C switch to ON position
Set the temperature control to Max. cooling position
Set the mode selection to Face position
10. Set the air selection to Recirculation position
13. Set a dry-bulb/wet-bulb thermometer at the air inlet, and
set a dry-bulb thermometer at the air outlet.
the temperature sensing section can be directly
(2) Place the dry-bulb/wet-bulb thermometer at a
position where it is not exposed to cooled air
14. After the temperature of the air blown out from the air
outlet has been stabilized (10 – 15 minutes after starting),
15. The air conditioning system is considered in good
condition if the intersecting point of the measurements
Reading of wet-bulb thermometer
Not in order
Reading of dry-bulb
thermometer set at air outlet