The primer strengthens the adhesive, so be sure to
Do not touch the coated surface.
3. Soak a sponge in the primer, and apply evenly to the
windshield and the body in the specified places.
4. Apply the primer, and then let it dry for 3 to 30 minutes,
depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Install the windshield upper molding to the windshield.
6. Place the window spacer to the windshield so that it inclines
toward the windshield and its right and left clearances are
7. Install the glass stopper to the shown dimension.
8. Fill a sealant gun with adhesive. Then apply the adhesive
evenly around the windshield within 30 minutes after
9. Align the mating marks on the windshield and the body, and
lightly press the windshield evenly so that it adheres
10.Use a spatula or similar tool to remove any excessive
adhesive. Clean the surface with 3M
AAD Part number
8906 or equivalent. Avoid moving the vehicle until the
Do not move the vehicle unless absolutely necessary.
When testing for water leakage, do not pinch the end of
11.Wait 30 minutes or more, and then test for water leakage.
SECTION A – A