1. Apply thread sealant to sensor threads.
2. Install ECT sensor (3) to engine.
3. Tighten sensor to 11 N·m (97.3 in. lbs.) torque.
4. Connect electrical connector (2) to ECT sensor (3).
5. Fill the cooling system (Refer to 7 - COOLING -
WARNING: Risk of injury to skin and eyes from
1. Position and install coolant temperature sensor.
2. Connect coolant temperature sensor electrical con-
3. Refill coolant system to proper level with proper
mixture of coolant (Refer to 7 - COOLING - STAN-
4. Install engine cover (Refer to 9 - ENGINE -
5. Connect negative battery cable.
WARNING: Use extreme caution when engine is
6. Start engine and inspect for leaks.
7 - 52