4. Press tail lights back, holding the
bulb housing from the outside.
Remove plug from bulb carrier.
5. Press out six locking catches on
the bulb housing and remove bulb
6. Remove and renew the bulb.
Brake light (1)
7. Engage bulb holder in bulb
housing. Ensure the seal is
applied correctly and the carrier
has engaged properly.
8. Attach the plug connector. Place
bulb housing in body, clipping the
round- head bolts into the
recesses. Attach bulb housing to
the body with four screws. Close
cover and lock.
Station wagon, Van
1. Disengage cover by pressing
retaining lugs and remove.