1. f: CD eject
10. 3, RDM: Radio preset station 3,
CD/MP3 random playback
11. 6, TEXT: Radio preset station 6,
MP3 text display
12. 2, RPT: Radio preset station 2,
CD/MP3 repeat track
13. 5, DISC/FLD+: Radio preset
14. 4, -DISC/FLD: Radio preset
15. 1, SCN: Radio preset station 1,
CD scan tracks
16. b VOLUME: Press for on and off,
Turn for volume
17. CD: CD player mode
19. g: Radio search downwards,
CD/MP3 skip backwards
20. h: Radio search upwards,
CD/MP3 skip forwards
Steering wheel mounted
+ or -: volume
MODE: Change modes and switches
: Radio search downwards, CD/
MP3 skip backwards
: Radio search upwards, CD/MP3
The electronic security code makes
the unit inoperable if it is removed or
if the vehicle battery is disconnected
unless the correct 4-digit code is
entered. The default code is 0000
when delivered new.
Setting a new 4-digit security ID
1. Press the b VOLUME control to
2. Press and hold the buttons
numbered 3 and 4 simultaneously
and press the b VOLUME control.
SEC appears in the display.
3. Press the h button and button
numbered 1 simultaneously.
- - - - appears in the display.
4. Press button numbered
1 repeatedly to increase the value
for the first user ID digit. Likewise,
buttons numbered 2, 3 and
4 correspond to the second, third
and fourth digits. Set each digit by
pressing the corresponding
button repeatedly until the chosen
user ID is complete.