To connect a phone to the Bluetooth®
Manual Connecting Procedure
1. Press the
MENU button on the
2. Touch the “Connections” key on the
3. In the Bluetooth tab, touch the “Add
New” key to connect a phone.
4. When a compatible phone is found a
message with a PIN appears on the
5. Verify the PIN is correct and accept the
6. To access the Bluetooth® settings
menu touch the “
” key on the Con-
nections screen. The following options
Allows user to switch Bluetooth® on and off. Bluetooth® must be turned on in order to connect a device.
Turns Bluetooth® functionality on. To turn off, touch the “ON” key again. The indicator light will go off.
Favorite (Connection first)
Allows user to toggle “Phone” and “Audio” favorite settings on and off.
Allows user to customize the PIN to a four digit number.
Monitor, climate, audio, phone and voice recognition systems