INTAKE MANIFOLD <3.0L>
INTAKE AND EXHAUST
INSTALLATION SERVICE POINT
>>A<< HIGH-PRESSURE FUEL HOSE INSTALLATION
Be careful not to allow any engine oil to enter the fuel rail.
apply a small amount of new engine oil to the O-ring and
2. While turning the high-pressure fuel hose to the left and
right, install it to the fuel rail.
3. Check that the injector turns smoothly. If it does not turn
smoothly, the O-ring may be trapped. Remove the high-
Check the following points; replace the part if a problem is
INTAKE MANIFOLD CHECK
1. Check for damage or cracking of any part.
2. Check for obstruction of the negative pressure (vacuum)
outlet port, and for obstruction of the water passage or gas
3. Using a straight edge and feeler gauge, check for distortion
of the cylinder head installation surface.
Standard value: 0.15 mm (0.006 inch) or less
IN TA K E M A N IFO LD <3.0L>
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Fuel Discharge Prevention [Refer to GROUP 13B, On-
Fuel Pump Relay Disconnection (How
to Reduce Pressurized Fuel Lines)
Intake Manifold Plenum Removal (Refer to
Intake Manifold Plenum Installation (Refer to
Fuel Leakage Inspection