CHASSIS AND BODY
7. Remove bolt securing pipe clamp to thermostatic
expansion valve (TXV) and release pipes.
8. Remove and discard ’O’ ring seals from air
9. Immediately cap both air conditioning pipes and
TXV ports to prevent moisture entering the air
10. Remove wiper motor and linkage.
AND WASHERS, Repair.
11. Disconnect passenger side heated screen
12. Release heated screen multiplug from scuttle
side panel and position aside.
13. Remove 6 bolts securing scuttle side panel to
scuttle and remove panel.
14. Remove pollen filter from both heater intake
15. Remove 8 screws securing each heater intake
housing to scuttle and remove intake housings.
16. Remove centre console.
See this section.
17. Remove transmission tunnel insulation pad.