T player (if so equipped)
● Some characters used in other languages
(Chinese, Japanese, etc.) are not displayed
properly on the vehicle center screen. We rec-
ommend using English language characters
with an iPodT.
● Large video podcast files cause slow re-
sponses in the iPodT. The vehicle center dis-
play may momentarily black out, but it will
● Improperly plugging in the iPodT may cause
a checkmark to be displayed on and off (flick-
ering). Always make sure that the iPodT is
● The iPodT nano (2nd Generation) will con-
tinue to fast forward or rewind if it is discon-
nected during a seek operation.
● An incorrect song title may appear when the
Play Mode is changed while using the iPodT
nano (2nd Generation).
● Audiobooks may not play in the same order
as they appear on the iPodT.
● The iPodT nano (1st Generation) may remain
in fast forward or rewind mode if it is con-
nected during a seek operation. In this case,
please manually reset the iPodT.
● If you are using an iPodT (3rd Generation with
Dock connector), do not use very long names
for the song title, album name or artist name
to avoid the iPodT from resetting itself.
● Be careful not to do the following, or the
cable could be damaged and a loss of func-
tion may occur.
Bend the cable excessively (1.6 in (40
mm) radius minimum).
Twist the cable excessively (more than
Pull or drop the cable.
Close the center console lid on the cable
Store objects with sharp edges in the
storage where the cable is stored.
Spill liquids on the cable and connectors.
● Do not connect the cable to the iPodT if the
cable and/or connectors are wet. It may dam-
age the iPodT.
● If the cable and connectors are exposed to
water, allow the cable and/or connectors to
dry completely before connecting the cable
to the iPodT (wait 24 hours for it to dry).
● If the connector is exposed to fluids other
than water, evaporative residue may cause a
short between the connector pins. In this
case, replace the cable, otherwise damage to
the iPodT and a loss of function may occur.
● If the cable is damaged (insulation cut, con-
nectors cracked, contamination such as liq-
uids, dust, dirt, etc. in the connectors), do not
use the cable and contact an INFINITI dealer
to replace the cable with a new one.
● When not in use for extended periods of time,
store the cable in a clean, dust free environ-
ment at room temperature and without direct
● Do not use the cable for any other purposes
other than its intended use in the vehicle.
T is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered
in the U.S. and other countries.
Monitor, climate, audio, phone and voice recognition systems