ENGINE COOLANT REFILLING AND
Never remove the radiator cap when the engine is
When pouring engine coolant, be sure to shut the
Slide the heater temperature control lever to maxi-
Remove the radiator cap(A).
Loosen the drain plug(A), and drain the coolant.
Tighten the radiator drain plug(A) securely.
Remove the coolant reservoir tank. Drain the coolant
Fill fluid mixture with coolant and water slowly through
• Use only genuine antifreeze/coolant.
centration must be maintained year-round at 50%
• Coolant concentrations greater then 60% will im-
pair cooling efficiency and are not recommended.
• Do not use additional rust inhibitors or an-
tirust products; they may not be compatible
Start the engine and allow coolant to circulate. When
Repeat 7 until the cooling fan 3 ~ 5times and bleed air
Install the radiator cap and fill the reservoir tank to the
10. Run the vehicle under idle until the cooling fan oper-
ates 2 ~ 3 times.
11. Stop the engine and allow coolant to cool.