Sliding Door Position Adjustment (cont’d)
8 x 1.25 mm
6 x 1.0 mm
SHIM THICKNESS: A=2 mm (0.08 in.)
B=1 mm (0.04 in.)
8. Loosen the striker screws.
9. Adjust the striker (A) in or out to make the rear of
the door overhang the rear panel about 0.5 mm
NOTE: Make sure the striker is level after your
10. Close the sliding door, then check if it is flush with
the front door.
• If the sliding door is flush, go to step 12.
11. Loosen the upper roller bolts, then add or remove
shims under the upper roller to make the sliding
NOTE: Adding or removing shims will change door
12. Open the front door on the side you’re working on.
13. Check the tightness of the sliding door by
vigorously pulling in and out on the leading edge,
• If the door does not fit tightly, go to step 14.
Front and rear doors should be flush.
03/07/29 10:00:17 61S0X050_200_0032