NISSAN INTELLIGENT KEY®
Replace the battery in the Intelligent Key as
1. Remove the mechanical key from the
2. Insert a small screwdriver
into the slit
of the corner and twist it to separate
the upper part from the lower part. Use a
3. Replace the battery with a new one.
• Do not touch the internal circuit and
electric terminals as doing so could
• Hold the battery by the edges. Holding
the battery across the contact points
• Make sure that the + side faces the
bottom of the lower part.
4. Close the lid securely as illustrated with
5. Operate the buttons to check the