< PRECAUTION >
• When measuring ECM signals with a circuit tester, never allow
the two tester probes to contact.
• Do not use ECM ground terminals when measuring input/out-
put voltage. Doing so may result in damage to the ECM's tran-
• Do not disassemble fuel pump.
If NG, take proper action.
• Do not disassemble fuel injector.
If NG, replace fuel injector.
• Do not depress accelerator pedal when staring.
• When installing C.B. ham radio or a mobile phone, be sure to
observe the following as it may adversely affect electronic
- Keep the antenna as far as possible from the electronic con-
- Keep the antenna feeder line more than 20 cm (8 in) away
from the harness of electronic controls.
- Adjust the antenna and feeder line so that the standingwave
radio can be kept smaller.
- Be sure to ground the radio to vehicle body.