KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM
If it appears that a problem is occurring because of faulty
A maximum of four different codes can be stored in the
2. Insert the ignition key.
To prevent damage to scan tool MB991502, always turn the
3. Connect the scan tool to the data link connector. If the scan
tool is not used, ground terminal (1) of the data link
NOTE: This will connect terminal (1) of the data link
4. Press the hazard switch six times within 10 seconds.
NOTE: At this time the code registration monitor request is
NOTE: The hazard warning light switch is turned on and off
5. Press the transmitter switch, and then press it two times
within 10 seconds of the first press. This will register the
6. When registration is completed, the code registration
monitor request is output (all doors locked and unlocked).
7. If you are using two or more transmitters or have added a
second transmitter, the same registration procedure should
8. Registration mode will be canceled under the following
WITHIN 10 SECONDS