ENGINE AND EMISSION CONTROL
AUTO-CRUISE CONTROL SWITCH CHECK
1. Turn the ignition switch to "ON" position.
2. Check that the indicator light within the combination meter
illuminates when the main switch is switched "ON".
AUTO-CRUISE CONTROL SETTING
1. Switch "ON" the main switch.
2. Drive at the desired speed, above approximately 40 km/h.
3. Push the auto-cruise control switch in the direction of arrow.
4. Check to be sure that when the switch is released the speed
is the desired constant speed.
NOTE: If the vehicles speed decreases to approximately 15
1. Set to the desired speed.
2. Push the auto-cruise control switch in the direction of arrow.
3. Check to be sure that acceleration continues while the
switch is held, and that after it is released the constant
NOTE: Acceleration can be continued even if the vehicle