SRS components are located in this area. Review the
1. Make sure you have the anti-theft codes for the
radio and the navigation system, then write down
2. Disconnect the battery negative cable.
3. Remove the steering column covers (see page 17-
4. Insert the ignition key, and turn it to ‘‘0’’.
5. Remove the two screws (A), and replace the
electrical switch (B).
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
7. After reconnecting the battery, enter the anti-theft
codes for the radio and the navigation system, then
8. Do the power window control unit reset procedure
(see page 22-200).
9. Confirm that all systems work properly.
03/07/29 10:19:59 61S0X050_220_0094