2. Position the booster seat on the seat.
Only place it in a front-facing direction.
3. The booster seat should be positioned
on the vehicle seat so that it is stable.
If necessary, adjust or remove the head
Be sure to reinstall the head
restraint/headrest when the booster
For additional infor-
mation, see “Head restraint/headrest”
If the seating position does not have an
4. Position the lap portion of the seat belt
low and snug on the child’s hips. Be sure
5. Pull the shoulder belt portion of the seat
belt toward the retractor to take up ex-
6. Follow the warnings, cautions and in-
structions for properly fastening a seat
Safety-Seats, seat belts and supplemental restraint system