Always refer to the illustrations for the cor-
Carefully read the caution label attached
1. Loosen each wheel nut 1 or 2 turns by
turning counterclockwise with the wheel
Do not remove the wheel
nuts until the tire is off the ground.
2. Place the jack directly under the jack-up
point as illustrated so the top of the jack
The jack should be used on firm and
3. To lift the vehicle, securely hold the jack
lever and rod with both hands. Carefully
Installing the spare tire
The spare tire is designed for emergency
1. Clean any mud or dirt from the surface
between the wheel and hub.
2. Carefully put the spare tire on and
tighten the wheel nuts finger tight.
3. With the wheel nut wrench, tighten
wheel nuts alternately and evenly in the
until they are tight.
In case of emergency