< SYSTEM DESCRIPTION >
COMBINATION SWITCH READING SYSTEM
In the following operation example, the combination of the status signals of the combination switch is replaced
Example 1: When a switch (TURN RH switch) is turned ON
• The circuit between INPUT 1 and OUTPUT 5 is formed when the TURN RH switch is turned ON.
• BCM detects the combination switch status signal “1E” when the signal of OUTPUT 5 is input to INPUT 1.
Example 2: When some switches (turn RH switch, front wiper LO switch) are turned ON
• The circuits between INPUT 1 and OUTPUT 5 and between INPUT 1 and OUTPUT 3 are formed when the
TURN RH switch and FR WIPER LOW switch are turned ON.
• BCM detects the combination switch status signal “1CE” when the signals of OUTPUT 3 and OUTPUT 5 are
input to INPUT 1.
• BCM judges that the TURN RH switch and FR WIPER LOW switch are ON when the signal “1CE” is
WIPER VOLUME DIAL POSITION
BCM judges the wiper volume dial 1 - 7 by the status of WIP VOLUME 1, 2 and 3 switches.
Wiper volume dial position
WIP VOLUME 1
WIP VOLUME 2
WIP VOLUME 3
Revision: 2012 September