Power Sliding Doors
Power Sliding Door Control Unit Removal/Installation
1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-60).
2. Remove the seat belt tensioner for the second row seat (see page 23-8).
3. Remove the three mounting screws (A) from the power sliding door control unit (B).
4. Disconnect the 26P and 5P connectors (C) from the control unit.
5. Remove the control unit through the seat belt tensioner mounting hole.
6. Install the control unit in the reverse order of removal.
03/07/29 10:27:25 61S0X050_220_0322